The teeth whitening pens are a relatively new feature in the market of teeth whitening. However, being new to this market, does not in any way hinders the progress and efficiency of this particular product.
Due to the high quality of such products, millions of satisfied customers have been providing quality reviews upon them.
There are millions of people that have purchased the teeth whitening kit, and they have also saved a small fortune by not going to the dentist for this particular work. They have still managed to achieve this particular result.
What are the advantages of teeth whitening pens?
- These pens are extremely easy to use, and do not contain any complicated dental procedure. You do not need to consult any dentist while making use of this method.
- The use of such teeth whitening pens can be effective for a single tooth, or for the entire batch of teeth.
- There is no need for you to take any prior appointment from the dentist and go through the long dental whitening process. Due to the tooth whitening pen quickly erasing any food or stains of drinks, you will be able to save a lot of valuable time.
- The high concentration of hydrogen peroxide, which is used in teeth whitening, may cause extensive damage to your gums and soft tissues. The use of teeth whitening pens is relatively safe, as the content extremely low concentration, making them safer to use.
- When pricing is of concern, the teeth whitening products available in the market can be extremely costly. However, the teeth whitening pens are extremely cost-effective, they cost only about $ 12-$ 80 in the market.
- The use of the teeth whitening pens can be done at home, and does not cause any damage to the enamel of the tooth. So making use of the pens in the comfort of your own house will not be a problem to you.
- For those that fear going to a dentist, the teeth whitening pens can actually become your savior. You can get your teeth whitening done without having to worry about any problems.
Disadvantages of using the teeth whitening pens
- Due to the application of the gel directly to each tooth, it becomes difficult for the user to make its use in an even manner.
- There is no way in which the bleaching teeth whitening pens will be able to keep the gel on the teeth. The gel will immediately start coming off, as there is nothing to hold it in place.
- The can be gum irritation for some people.